Guaranteed approval. However, this is subject to the following 6 requirements listed below.
- Clear Credit Record, payment profile and minimum scoring requirements
- Sufficient Equity In Property (if you are already a home owner)
- Sufficient Provable Income Affordability
- No Misrepresentation Of Information
- Must meet NCA (National Credit Act) requirements. Thus you must be able to afford the loan.
- Should be able to meet the lender's deposit and legal cost requirements should you not qualify for cost included financing.
* Fees may be applicable on Switch Loans, Commercial Loans, Development Finance, Debt Consolidation Loans and Further Home Loan / Re-advance
This Web site has been created for information purposes only. The material contained herein is provided as a service to the Internet community, and does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel.
Conditions of Access*
Information on this site*
The information on this site is only intended to provide the user with general information about Mortgage Plus cc services.
- The user acknowledges that all calculations done through the use of software or calculators supplied on this site, including the rates quoted, are guidelines only and subject to final confirmation at the time of finalising the transaction. The user indemnifies Mortgage Plus cc against any loss or liability, which the user may suffer as a result of the use of any calculator available on this site.
- All information regarding the product and services including information in respect of the terms and conditions, interest rates or any other matters, is subject to change without notice.
- The site and all information provided on this site and the services provided on this site, are provided "as is". The information provided on this site should not be treated as professional or investment advice of any kind. The user should consult with a professional advisor before relying on any information on this site.
Third Party Information*
Mortgage Plus cc may use the services of third party organizations to provide information on this site. Mortgage Plus cc has no control over the third party information and makes no representations or warranties of any nature as to its accuracy, appropriateness or correctness. Mortgage Plus cc will not be directly or indirectly liable for any damages that may arise from the user's reliance on it.
Amendments to these Conditions*
- Mortgage Plus cc may amend these conditions from time to time without notification to the user. By accessing this site the user is bound to the version of the terms and conditions published at the time of any visit to this site. The user agrees to view the current version each time that this site is visited.
- The current version of these conditions will govern the respective rights and obligations of Mortgage Plus cc and the user each time the user accesses this site.
Linked Third Party sites*
- This site may contain certain images and links to other third party websites ("linked sites") with information and material produced by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of Mortgage Plus cc and Mortgage Plus cc is not responsible for the content of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site.
- Mortgage Plus cc is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission from linked sites nor is Mortgage Plus cc responsible if the linked site is not working appropriately.
- Mortgage Plus cc is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any links does not imply endorsement by Mortgage Plus cc of the site, their business or security practices or any association with its operators.
Intellectual Property Rights*
- This site contains copyright and other intellectual property including logos and other graphics and multimedia works belonging to Mortgage Plus cc.
- The user is authorised to view and download one copy to a local hard drive or disk, print and make copies of such printouts, provided that:
- The material is used for considering use of Mortgage Plus cc services and for no other purpose, commercial or otherwise.
- Any reproduction of our proprietary material from this site or portion of it must include Mortgage Plus cc copyright notice in its entirety.
- The logos and trademarks shown on this site are Mortgage Plus cc registered and unregistered trademarks, or that of third parties.
- Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark or other intellectual property rights without Mortgage Plus cc' prior written permission and/or that of third parties, as the case may be. The user may not, without Mortgage Plus cc' prior written consent, use Mortgage Plus cc' intellectual property or that of third parties for any purposes whatsoever.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability*
- Use of this site and the online services is entirely at the user's own risk. The user assumes full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from the use of this site and the user's reliance on information contained on it.
- In no event will Mortgage Plus cc be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential whatsoever relating to the user's use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or the user's inability to use this site or the online services, whether such damages arose out of contract, or delict or otherwise and regardless of whether Mortgage Plus cc was expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without derogating from the generality of the above Mortgage Plus cc will not be liable for:
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, off-line situation or other failure of the site or online services, Mortgage Plus cc' system, databases or any of its components, which are beyond Mortgage Plus cc reasonable control;
- Any loss or damage with regard to the users data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of Mortgage Plus cc' system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on Mortgage Plus cc system or third party systems, or programming defects.
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities, or any event over which we have no direct control.
The terms and conditions pertaining to any products or services appearing on this site or pages shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Nature of Business*
- Mortgage Plus cc acts as a residential Home loans originator sourcing home loans from different financial institutions.
- Mortgage Plus cc never acts as the principal lender and merely facilitates the home loan application process.
All applications are subject to the relevant lender's standard terms and conditions, including credit approval criteria. *